יום שבת, 25 ביוני 2011

Where it all began..

Why, hello there, this is my newly made blog, I'll be writing my running progress every time I run.
I'll try to make it interesting and include funnies, here goes :)

So, yesterday I ran about 7k, was supposed to be around 8k, but it was so hot I really couldn't take it, and that's with a water bottle!

funny pictures

After running about3km, I dozed off in one of those 'drifts' , I just ran not noticing anything, listening to my mp3 (yeah, I'm old-fashioned), it was pretty fun, but the heat made me almost melt, people looked at me like I'm some kind of freak.

At the end of my run, I dozed off into a public garden, wandering for some water as my water got depleted. I wasn't noticing anything as it was so hot, but I was awoken by the smell of gummybears and single mothers in the park. I swiftly walked to the fountain, only to be triumphed by some fat kid, I eventually got my drink, but, boy, that fat kid could drink.. (pun intended)





אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה